2 Weeks to go! 7 August 2008 at 10am! Exam CCNA 802
Well, dudes. I am getting geared up to take my CCNA exam 802 7 August 2008. My strategies is to hammer main and hard topics and follow my method of study broken down like this:
1. cold memory stuff – must know it cold (example: OSI vs TCP, metric costs, distances etc.)
2. subnetting (hosts, subnets, vlsm)
3. Route summarization and OSPF cost metric forumulaes
4. Practice all of these
5. lab it up with (EIGRP, OSPF-md5/txt, VTP, STP, ACL, NAT, PAP-CHAP, VLAN, Frame-relay)
6. misc labs (wifi, wan hdlc-ppp, MOTD, passwords, telnet etc..(last week)
7. Bryant Q/A and other variaous but not much more…..
8. pass this bad boy! with a 931 haahaa so I can beat routemyworld genius! Aerogon!
9. a pass is a pass! ( I could cyber lie and say I got a 931–hee hee)
Day before exam go thru all my labs!
Day of exam in morning NAT/ACL repeat and then hit some practice and subnetting and COLD memory
and hit exam hard!