My New Rack – Yeah Love it! Skeletek!
Hey Dudes. I just got my new Cisco Skeletek 28U rack. I love it. Here are some pictures to get you started. I want to explain how it went building this.
If you can use Skeleteks universal butterfly type mounts see the top router 2511 has the butterfly mounts. They are way better than the four bolts ones. I mean way easier to install. So if you can get those, get them. I used a power drill to put most of the mounts in, but had to use a manual drill (my hand and nut driver) to get them started. Do not want to use power drill to get them started. Strips the nut you have behind it, and your fingers. OUCH! I will list what this new CCNP lab is all about. I also plan to work with VOIP as well. So I will be buying some 100.00 or less IP phones soon off of ebay and when I have my entire lab wired and phones I will post the finish product. My new CCNP/VP lab.. Here are the devices from top to bottom.
1. ASA 5505 my new sweet firewall with ASDM and CLI
2. To the right is Cisco Aironet 1200 Series Wireless Access Point
3. 3 x 2950 Cisco Cat Switches
4. Cisco 1760 router with FXO, FXS card slots
5. Cisco 2520 router configured as Frame-relay switch.
6. Cisco 2610 router
7. 2 x 2520 Cisco routers
8. 1 x 2501 Cisco router on the bottom.
9. All mounted on a rolling 28 u Skeletek rack
freaking awesome. I can always add more wow!!
ps. will be back to show you more pics after I am done with my Virtual machine lab and Cisco CCNP/VP pod.